|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Posts: 2,498
|
Sunday's SA race
I like the 7; beat the 2 handily two back, has a win and place at 7f and can rate. The 2-3-4 and 6 all look early. the 7 is lightly raced has 3 wins and 3 places from 9 starts.
7 only |
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
Matchup
Good luck today guys, I will pass on today's race and probably take a peek at tomorrow's a little later...
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
Can't Share The Belief
Can't bet on him. Can't bet against him. So I will pass.
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
Santa Anita Sunday
I narrowed the field down to 1,4,6,7. I am going to go with the 6 Got Even as I think he has the best finishing kick. This is a pretty good betting race as I think that the field will be pretty tight at the 3/8ths pole but I do think the 6 will pull away in the final 1/16th. Good luck everybody.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
#25 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Re the CT Classic - I will not play this race in the Contest - too little payout likely on Shared Belief, and hard to bet against him, even on this new track (for him).
However - Moreno: one of my favourite horses running now, and one of my best 'cash cows' (er, cash horses ) He is just such a determined professional on the front end! Whenever he is disrespected and allowed to go at more than say 5-1, I have put a 1-2-4 unit structured W-P-S wager on him and made good money even when he is running against monster odds on favourites (e.g. SB in the SA Handicap, Palace Malice in last year's Whitney) Alas, I doubt he'll be much more than 4-1 despite SB being likely Odds on, and may not pay more than $3 and change to Place or Show if SB wins as in the SA Handicap (I'd prefer a bit more).So in this Win only ROI contest, I'll pass this race - for the above reasons. But will definitely be watching watching these 2 great horses! Quote:
If you meant the RDSS Adjusted SR (and not the TrackMaster SR), using any kind of DTV Adjustment setting, I couldn't get GA's SRs anywhere close to SBs ... ![]() Good luck to all! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
Ted these are my screens. I have default adjustment settings as far as I know.
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
Apr 19/15 Santa Anita 5
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
OOOOOEEEEE look at those odds! If any of you contrarians connect LOOK OUT!
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Oooh, that's a big 'sucking' sound of a LOT of money vaporizing on Shared Belief. I hope he is OK ...
![]() Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Well, as described above, I did bet that 1-2-4 WPS on Moreno. Nice payday, if no inquiries ...
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Matchup Challenge Feb 28/Mar 1 by Mowens33 | The Pook | 2015 Matchup Challenge | 38 | 03-01-2015 07:30 PM |
|