Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #11
jms62
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
What horse.. Looks like 2 9-5 horses and I just want to watch....
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 02:47 PM   #12
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Race 6 Tampa

Bl/bl
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 02:49 PM   #13
jms62
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
I guess we are talking about the 10 horse which is now even money....
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 02:50 PM   #14
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
THE TWO was facing a faster pace the last three I just noticed so that data Might have been a trick...glad I passed
__________________
velocititian

Last edited by tompkins; 03-18-2006 at 03:00 PM.
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.