|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Musica
![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QljDN...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_57miolTG8E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WznTkZmBi8A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hqbCORb9n4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU0b_LlOpXI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LnPnbhyjGc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbgVBcQBXKw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pwfw9LY6o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2SRrUGW5Gw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYe6tmrFxbw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvENQBc-F8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQEhuylZmg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0cpKzDoOdA Che tu sia benedetto con l'amore e la felicità
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
|
I've got Tech Fall also for the ninth race. I didn't expect to get the morning line, but I will take him at the 5/1 as he is at present.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| PAIHL Contest Races for Saturday May 7 | Ted Craven | Kentucky Derby Weekend & Cheering on the RDSS Teams in the P.A.I.H.L. Contest Finale | 10 | 05-07-2011 07:41 PM |
| Saturday -- July 17 | alydar_ David | Selections | 2 | 07-17-2010 02:47 PM |
| Saturday Racing July 11 | Profiler8 | Selections | 20 | 07-11-2009 07:14 PM |
| Free BRIS Contest -- Saturday, Mar. 21, 2009 | alydar_ David | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 11 | 03-22-2009 12:21 PM |
| Matchup Webinar - Saturday October 18th 2008 | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 31 | 08-08-2008 07:56 AM |
|