|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
|
Ted
Thanks Ted
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
So Cal Al
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego/ La Quinta
Posts: 214
|
Belmont Pick 6
Thanks, Barb and Ted, for the E/L 2.0 information............now we have to avoid the dreaded paraylsis by anaylsis
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 33
|
Thanks for the information! Good luck to everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 311
|
Key scratches
The scratches of my two singles knocked me, and I'm guessing at least part of the public out of this one. Except for the last race, I don't see any real bombs herfe, but I still think it's going to take a pretty large ticket to hit. Best of luck to all who are playing. I'm guessing this will pay at least 150k.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|