|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
great call Mike on the #1 man.Hope you got some of it! I missed it last night when I was putting up result chart
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
Quote:
I didnt have the win but I boxed 1-2-7 ex.... ![]() in looking at the speed...2-5-7-10 the 10 won maiden last out...elim the 5 was early but would never get past the 7...elim We all know how exactas usually fill out...speed and closer this got me to my usual 3 horse box mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack Last edited by mikesal57; 06-16-2010 at 08:32 AM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Philly 3 16 10 Late DD | Bill V. | Selections | 2 | 03-17-2010 03:12 PM |
| For test / Philly VDC | Bill V. | Races of Interest | 43 | 12-14-2009 04:03 PM |
| Mon Philly Park | seattlesnake | Selections | 1 | 11-09-2009 02:37 PM |
|