Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #11
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
random

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl45 View Post
using a random number generator %5 bet with a 65% ( 13 wins out of 20 races) winners constantly since 1997 as you said, you should have retired long time ago.
Hi. Pino

Nobody knows that more than the guy who drives me home....me
Numbers don't lie. Emotions and ego can sink the.best mind and
Program I can't see your attachment to well
From my blackberry but I think its very encouraging
Looking forward to studying it
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:01 PM   #12
jms62
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hi guys

Its great to be back. I actually am sitting at my desk
working races from Philly park I feel very good about myself I made the
tough decision and I respect and love those people who work hard to help me
make correct decisions

I have retired from my landscapping part time /good deed job

I'm ready to get serious !!!

I have a few questions I need some help and I appreciate
any time you can give me

Proplem 1

I want to bet 5% of my bank 2 horse win bets or place or show bets on 1 horse

Betting this way I win about 13 races every 20 and average
about $100 for every $80 I bet
This is informal spot recorded on 20 race cycles but its been consistant
since 1997

Is 5% too much for me to bet ??

Bill
Bill may I be the first to wish you the best in your endevor.. I highly recommend this book on the subject/
http://www.amazon.com/Fortunes-Formu...2252751&sr=8-1
I hope you would consider doing a couple of live cycles here. I think it would energize everyone..

Regards,
jms
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
I

Thank you Jim

The book looks interesting

I will.. for sure just give me a few days as I will be betting more than my normal comfort zone.
Since Thursday I have been paper betting and If you check out Bob C.s
Arlington race 8 and The Del mar contest race from Friday
I am making stupid mistakes Yesterday was better but again I was not sharp
as I know I can be. My capping never changes but my "feel" did

To quote Richie "Get over it "

LOL

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #14
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Over the last two seasons I have polled people IN RACING as to the biggest challenge of the game: DRF columnists, racing secretaries, track historians, track handicappers, track announcers, owners, trainers, fans, newspaper sports writers, sports photographers, stewards, and clockers in BOTH standard bred and thoroughbred fields and, TO A MAN, they have all said that "HOW you translate the handicapping information into the best wager in that odds field IS the biggest and most least understood aspect of the game BAR NONE."

That arena is rarely addressed and has been MY focal point of research the last two years in find the shotgun exotic formula and it is evolving well.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #15
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
...

I want to bet 5% of my bank 2 horse win bets or place or show bets on 1 horse

Betting this way I win about 13 races every 20 and average
about $100 for every $80 I bet
This is informal spot recorded on 20 race cycles but its been consistant
since 1997

Is 5% too much for me to bet ??

Bill
Short Answer: 5% is fine.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.