Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #11
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Sounds good
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #12
Rverge
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: pittsburgh, now! Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by gl45 View Post
Bill,
anytime you're coming near the MD or PA line PM me. we'll make a day at the race with shoe.
do you or shoe ever get up to MNR? if you do let me know.
any one!
Rverge
__________________
i love every single minute of life, and, if one is lucky,then you must give it to others.
Rverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
No I would be closer to CT, MNR would be quite a drive for me.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #14
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Hey...Was this a secret meeting ???? LOL

I totally agree with Pino..The guys here are the greatest..they will bend over backwards to help you out...
and I love you all

A trip to Saratoga is always exciting to me to see these guys...
But maybe we can get together somewhere else , I am a trip down the turnpike to PA, MD , MTH or my own Belmont, Aqu
I would love to see your faces in person..

Mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack

Last edited by mikesal57; 06-21-2011 at 08:23 AM.
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #15
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
late

Mike I could not agree with you more. Those early days of paceandcap were great times. No secret meeting. I think the Md. get together days were before you came aboard. You would have loved them. It was magic. It was either at laurel or Pimlico. Not sure which. Our group was so big they had to open up more tables in the restaurant
And who can ever forget. On the message board in the. Winners circle. Welcome Ace and Cap
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #16
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
LOL....they forgot the "P" for Pace and Cap. If i remember correctly Bill and I won money on the race.
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #17
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
Mike,
Bill posted some pictures of the gathering but are gone from the site.
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #18
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
yes

Hi Pino


Yes we did. I remember doing the race with Validator, and shaking your hand after the race.
Its sad that those photos are not on Pace and Cap anymore Somebody even
got one of me at the window placing the bet. I always liked that photo
Why they are gone , I am not sure. I recently had a desire to go and watch some of my old videos but they too are gone.

Like I said you cant delete memories of good times with good people they live forever in our minds
Even if they werent very good quality
they were fun.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #19
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Mike I could not agree with you more. Those early days of paceandcap were great times. No secret meeting. I think the Md. get together days were before you came aboard. You would have loved them. It was magic. It was either at laurel or Pimlico. Not sure which. Our group was so big they had to open up more tables in the restaurant
And who can ever forget. On the message board in the. Winners circle. Welcome Ace and Cap
SO THIS WAS YEARS AGO???

I thought it just happened...

Man, your slow ..Pino

LOL
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #20
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Bill,

We had it at both Laurel and Pimlico,the ace and cap was at Laurel.We went down to the winners circle to present the trophy,I was dissappointed how they set that up. Oh well that's Maryland racing for you.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.