|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Additional AODDS documentation
If anyone has downloaded this file you will see in the Silver directory more detailed documentation than I gave you. I probably should have referred you to this document first instead of trying to re-invent the wheel. Just go into the Silver directory and look for a file called manual.txt. Since it is a txt file anyone should be able to open it. The file size is only 69kb so notepad will open it just fine.
I know I should have done this first, but I just found it myself when looking through the directory. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
|