Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
scgmhawk
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
How do you register with Trackmaster

Hi,

I just signed up with RDSS today and am psyched to check it out. I don't have familiarity with the Sartin methodology but am looking forward to learning.

Anyway, I downloaded the software (the newest version) today and am trying to select my dataplan by clicking on "Submit your Registration" on the Registration screen. When I click on that, it just brings me to my Google homepage? I assume it should bring me to a special section on the Trackmaster site. If anyone has any input, it's greatly appreciated!

-Steve
scgmhawk is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
scgmhawk
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
I think I figured it out!
scgmhawk is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Steve,

You told me you were using Vista, right? I have noticed too on one of my Vista boxes (but not all of them), that the web links now only seem to land at my designated default browser home page (Google, in your and my case). My Win Xp boxes still work fine, though I'm not sure if that is OS specific, or a particular Windows security update specific, or what. It could be, unless you tell it specifically, Windows (or Firefox, or IE?) does not want unknown programs accessing any old websites and running potentially dangerous scripts, so it defaults to your own chosen (i.e. safe, according to you) home page.

I will try to understand that and repair it or advise.

Meanwhile for the record, though you found it in the RDSS Welcome Kit I send, here are the links to the TrackMaster RDSS Data Plan web pages:

Past Performances Only:
https://www.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/register.cgi?rdp

Charts+PPs:
https://www.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/register.cgi?rdb

Good luck and skill Steve!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
shrink1
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newton, N.J.
Posts: 121
Ted,
I downloaded the new version with no problem. The only thing is I lost the original icon from my desktop. I now have a white windows icon. Can I ge the original back or do I just use this one??
Ira
shrink1 is offline  
Old 12-31-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Ira,

Not sure what happened with that! You could always just delete that Desktop icon, then go to your RDSS folder, find the RDSS Application file (rdss.exe), right-click then choose Send To, then Desktop (create shortcut). This will create a new Shortcut for you on your Desktop, with the icon restored.

BTW, I don't like that Desktop icon image much! I'm working on something new...

Name:  rdss.gif
Views: 476
Size:  7.1 KB

?

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trackmaster continues to disapoint me jms62 Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 11 10-22-2008 05:47 PM
Trackmaster server is down ! Bill V. General Discussion 3 10-11-2008 02:12 PM
Great start to Saratoga meeting gandalf380 RDSS 4 08-19-2008 09:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 AM.