|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 644
|
Practice Race
I found an interesting race in that it has a lot of variables - dirt, turf, sprints, routes.....I took out all but match up information - times and pace lines, no class, trainer, jockey, speed pace figs....
It has not been run yet. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
My contenders are #1 and #6
Slight preference for #6 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 42
|
tom
not sure if sprint or route 1 e will collapse i took the 5 over the 6 5. 22.1 46.1 6 4 2 1 6. 22.4 46.1 6 5 3 1 punch |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Chazz
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Outside of Phila.
Posts: 96
|
I bet this race today. the odds were too low for a win bet so I boxed 6-1 exacta
It paid 12.40. If I just had the above information I probably have went with # 1 horse. Chazz |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 644
|
It was AQU 1st Thursday.
I apologize - I got tied up and could not get back to it after the first post. I still don't know who won!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
nice job guys on starting to put up practice races...we need more!!
also a more contentious races would be better...this was only a 2 horse race from the start mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
Punch
Look at Line 2 of 5 and 6 Oct 9th Race 1 - It's a tandem Who wins tandem 5 or 6???? |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Woodbine 11-08 Race #3 | Ted Craven | RDSS | 3 | 11-11-2008 02:55 PM |
| Binder Method Philly Race 2 | Bill V. | RDSS | 0 | 10-19-2008 01:48 PM |
| The Modern Sartin Methodology... | Charlie D | RDSS | 29 | 08-31-2008 02:12 PM |
| What do you consider "comparable" class? | dcox | RDSS | 7 | 08-15-2008 01:54 PM |
| Paceline selection | AAcoolguy | General Discussion | 44 | 07-27-2008 08:42 AM |
|