Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
Turbulator
Grade 1
 
Turbulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 467
Question for Bill

Hi Bill,

I have a question: in this screen shot what pace line (if any) would you select for the following horse.

The reason I ask is because of something you said in the first Go To Meeting. I don't think I was paying close enough attention at the time.

Anyway, do you think the most recent line is a fluke? I included the raw speed ratings too.

Notice that if you include the 6 he becomes the top horse, but the 5 now becomes a "Binder Improver." (In your Binder Improver races do you still bet two horses to win?)

There is also a BL/BL screen shot if you don't rate the 6.

Thanks
Attached Images
     
__________________

Turbulator is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thanks Bill shoeless Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 1 07-08-2006 05:51 AM
Bill Jersey admin General Discussion 2 03-18-2006 05:21 PM
Bill vdc Baum General Discussion 1 03-01-2006 06:47 PM
Bill question best of last 3 shoeless Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 1 12-19-2005 10:28 PM
Thanks Bill shoeless General Discussion 1 12-10-2005 12:38 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.