|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 168
|
Hello all
I had to get a new laptop and can’t About find 2 threads I had stored1. The huge match up compilation from Richie I think.It was a very huge file 2. A page listing all the threads as relating to pace lines,contenders etc. Thanks in advance! Papa John |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 909
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 168
|
Thanks so much!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 168
|
Other list
Hello again
I got Jeebs response but I am still looking for a list of around 30 or so threads. I have no idea how to find it Help? |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 50
|
Which threads?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 168
|
reply+
i believe it was all threads
thanks! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
|