Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #11
JeffH
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 33
Thanks for all of the positive and instructive feedback. I am very comfortable playing against the favorites. It has always been my philosophy that quality is more important than quantity when betting horses. Since discovering this methodology, I have been working at it. I have downloaded all of the paceline audios; and try to listen to at least 3 a day. My demo version expires in a week or so. Before I make the purchase (which I will do), I am trying to learn as much as possible. The casino in which I work has simulcast racing. Talk about on the job training!!
JeffH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #12
JeffH
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJennet View Post

Since the BL/BL is virtually identical to both TE and Perceptor rankings, it's worth remembering that #1 TE now wins at roughly a 40% rate, #2, at 25%, #3 at 15%, and #4, at 9%.

B Jennet
Interesting stats. But it all goes back to proper paceline selection. It's amazing how all aspects of the methodology are tied together. If you do not pick proper pacelines, none of this other stuff matters. It looks like paceline selection is the foundation; and if this is done correctly, you really would have to try to lose money!
JeffH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
** 5th Anniversary Follow Up Goodies ** Ted Craven General Discussion 9 06-07-2010 10:36 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.