Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Let's move to Saturday's racing.

Here is the 10th from Churchill Downs a 12f Marathon Turf Grade 3.

** Refresher on Hat's method of working these marathons can be found here:
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2026**
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Churchill's 10th on Saturday cont
Attached Images
    
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
The 10th from Churchill Saturday cont
Attached Images
  
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
We move to Saturday night at Penn National under the lights. Here is the 6th Race going 8.5f on the dirt
Attached Images
     
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
The 6th at Penn National Saturday night cont
Attached Images
    
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
6th at Penn Saturday night cont
Attached Images
  
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Friday's races

AP #9:

The tandem race looks very fast. The 3 ran the best but has no other race in the form which is even close. 3 is out. My contenders are the 4, 6, and 7.

4: S type with no power move. I think this race will run E/P.
6: E/P handling a 23.1 (tenths). To slow. Out.
7: Consistent sort with lots of 2nd and 3rd position runs. Can handle 22.1 on dirt.

The 7 is my pick but I would pass this race if not in the public forum.

WO #6:

You're right. This is a paceless race.

I'll put the 7 on the lead in 24.8 49.2 1:13.5 1:44.5

2: Coming out of sprints and may get tangled up on the lead. Mostly, the 2 runs from way back. Out.

4: Has been closer in last two sprints. May be a factor but I can't get away from all those late lines last year. Out.

6: S type coming from 5th position against a 24.3. Contender.

7: E and no fight. Out.

8: S type showed a little bit in last. Deeper in PP's shows win from 4th position once and fifth position twice with a power move.

I'm on the 8.

See you tomorrow. Good luck.

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oaks/ Derby weekend Stakes races with Multiple "E" runners RichieP Matchup Discussion 43 05-23-2011 01:54 PM
4/29 and 4/30- Multiple "E" Runners RichieP Matchup Discussion 27 05-01-2011 02:36 PM
Multiple "E" runners - Fri and Sat - Penn - Haw - Prx RichieP Matchup Discussion 34 04-25-2011 08:33 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.