|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
Get more bang for your bucks at...
Retama Park.
Only 12% taken from DD and Pick 3 pools. Decent field size too. All the best.
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1 Aspiree
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
|
I played Retama for the first time last week and in addition to the reduced takeout it is the only track that I know of that features a .10 trifecta.
I love this feature as it is an inexpensive way to build your trifecta picking skills (other than paper play). I hope other tracks will follow suit. Ernie |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
I also started looking at Retama last night and saw the .10 cent trifecta. I played on paper to see how it played out and found it very gettable. It has large fields, 5,000 to 20,000 claimers and tonight there is a G3 . I'm going to continue to play for the time being. As Ernie says, it's a cheap way to practice your trifecta skills.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
Quote:
http://www.portlandmeadows.com/NewsE...ng+is+back.htm
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
|