Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #1
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Bill,

Good point regarding the money. When I brought the subject up, my thought was everybody pay their own way and split any meeting room expenses. In retrospect, I probably should not have brought it up. Like you said everyday is a seminar on this board. This place has quickly become my favorite horse racing board on the internet.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Bill,

Good point regarding the money. When I brought the subject up, my thought was everybody pay their own way and split any meeting room expenses. In retrospect, I probably should not have brought it up. Like you said everyday is a seminar on this board. This place has quickly become my favorite horse racing board on the internet.

Jim Thank You
You guys are making this site. I call Richie everyday. Each call I'am dying to find out what is happening on the site I really enjoy each days new post
No, you made a great post
A meeting cost ? if it can be worked out I would be there
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.