Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2024, 06:26 PM   #1
cratman
cratman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: DC area
Posts: 112
Thanks for your persistence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
I am informed by the Hosting company (MidPhase) that this PACEANDCAP.COM website is scheduled for a similar migration any time (2 days ago). I asked them to WAIT until the other problems were resolved. I don't know what will happen.

Proactively, I'm posting this message for those who might read it now, in case this site is inaccessible soon. I will send out a bulk email within the day to all current RDSS users advising them of how to communicate with me (email ted@artofpace.com) in case this website goes down.

For everyone else (i.e. regular viewers who are not current RDSS users, including too many thousands to send a spam-type email they may not care about) -- I will do my best to get this site back up ASAP -- IF it goes down.

Everything may go well and this may be seamless and painless. I am planning for 'not seamless and not painless'.

Thanks for reading.

Ted
Ted, thanks for the aggravating work on this to ensure access to the valuable library.
cratman is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Documentation - RDSS 2.2 Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 3 07-03-2026 11:17 AM
Documentation / Installation for RECENT versions Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 15 06-15-2024 09:47 AM
RDSS MAJOR problems (resolved pending update) Ted Craven General Discussion 98 03-16-2018 03:17 PM
RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization Ted Craven RDSS 1 03-07-2009 01:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.