Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings
Get RDSSMark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings Discussion, Examples, Lessons from Total Pace Ratings (TPR) aka 'Phase I' from the book 'Pace Makes the Race'

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
I don't handicapping anymore, Equsim does for me. I don't formulate TPR numbers from Pace Make the Race, BRIS numbers are as good.
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:37 PM   #2
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Hi Pino,

You are right.
No need for extensive handicapping.
Data mining at the track you favor with provide you with the information you seek.
You can or hopefully, you have developed a method that fits your type of play.
Because we have a long established friendship, we can discuss this.
If I can be of help to you, specifically, I will gladly do so.
You can also befriend me on Facebook if you choose and look at some of my recent results.
I played a few small exactas a Gulfsteam today.
I couldn't find much value there.

I hope you are feeling well.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by partsnut; 06-24-2017 at 02:40 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:45 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Good to see you posting Parts hope all is well with you

Glad to see you and GL45 have developed a method to suit you and we know that
Bill V has. Have to admit after 50 years of handicapping I still have not but seem to
be doing better using Energy program. Like I said before typing in is bit of a pain and
would be much easier using RDSS to export info.


Seems like old times with you, GL45 and Bill V

Last edited by shoeless; 06-24-2017 at 03:03 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:56 PM   #4
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Thanks Jeff,

Had only 1 winner out of 3 races but it was a good one.
I cleared the day with a $1.00 exacta.
The (5) seemed to have the edge but was not a dominant horse
so I looked for a win, place situation at a low cost.
Attached Images
 
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 05:11 PM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
its all about BELIEVING

it's all about BELIEVING

Nice work Bill (Partsnut) excellent day for you, glad to see you betting.

Jeff, Pino, and Bill - It's all about believing ng what you do and the method you feel best at.

I have been playing Monmouth today, TPR only- Just the turf races,
In the sprint which was taken off the turf, I passed.
In the next race, There was a $100 winner Yet I passed this on too.
The reason? nobody had the strong EPR/LPR pattern I look for.
Next up was Race 9. The 4 looks good, too good, so I passed. The 4 wins and pays
$3.60.

It makes all the difference when you believe what you believe in

Go get them with your methods

Name:  saver.JPG
Views: 877
Size:  102.2 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:59 PM   #6
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Bill V.

"It makes all the difference when you believe what you believe in
Go get them with your method."

Bill, I like your thinking.
There are many ways to skin a cat.:

When you get down to South Florida
let me know.
You would enjoy it here.
Good food and plenty of action.( all types)
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:42 AM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Bill V

That's what I admire about you that ever since I met you which has
been quite awhile now you have stuck with what works for you and
done well with it

Tell Dad hi for me and I always wish him the very best

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 AM.