Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2014, 04:26 PM   #11
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
thank you

You all are so wonderful . I AM VERY lucky. That I have pace and cap

I really feel good and rested and very healthy. My blood pressure
Is just about perfect, I am on medication for my kidney problems
But I am in the best shape of my life .

I have reinvented my life once again
I am working security for a rehabilitation center in beautiful north San Diego
county. I am about an hour north of Del Mar
I wake up to a private chef who cooks my meals
I only drive my car two days a week. I get room and board
as part of my duties here at the center
I live up in the mountains and it is beautiful. Everyday is perfect weather and I have lots of companionship. The beach boys said it about California girls.
I go to the gym, I dance and do yoga and stepschulptue
I hike and meditate up in the hills and orchards that are here on the grounds.
There are 3 horses and an Llama which seem to like me , because I give them snacks.
I am at peace and I thank God and my family for all there love onto me.

Now I feel I can open up RDSS again and live and be happy.
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bill V goes the Extra Mile For The Lead Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 4 01-19-2013 06:19 PM
A thought for Bill V, please. Ted Craven General Discussion 51 02-12-2012 02:21 AM
Sartin Methodology Applied - with Bill Varone Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 1 05-04-2009 06:17 PM
"The Joe and Bill Varone P&C Survivor contest" RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 1 09-15-2008 07:02 PM
Hanging with Bill! Bill V. Winning 6 09-14-2008 02:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.