|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
Beginners / Refresher Teaching Thread
This thread will be for newcomers and others wanting feedback / guidance regarding the the 5-Step Approach to the Match-Up. I learned this from Richie and am happy to pass on whatever I have learned. However, I am going to depend upon other veterans, many who are more experienced than me, to help with this.
For those who want feedback, please be sure to include the following for each race: 1) E-S-P running styles for each horse- When you identify an early horse, please indicate the pace that you feel it can set / handle today. 2) Today's projected pace 3) Some analysis of the "early scenario" today, including your determination of whether the race will run early or OTE 4) Your thought process in narrowing the contenders from your "winning group", including tandems I will try to put up at least a race or two a week, with at least one of those being on the weekend so more people may have a chance to participate. FWIW, I am not too concerned about potential payoff or whether or not someone picks the winner. I am more interested in people's process of using the match-up steps above... Here is a link to the 5-Step Approach.... http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5715 |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Just follow the guidelines | For The Lead | Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings | 138 | 08-19-2014 10:28 PM |
| How to Create a New Thread ? | DocSartinLearner | General Discussion | 4 | 03-02-2014 08:20 PM |
| RDSS Teaching Forum new name / Location | Ted Craven | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 0 | 09-24-2013 04:19 PM |
|