Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
CaptDon100
Grade 2
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Fells Point MD
Posts: 95
Pace Duel Early

I always here there will be a Pace Duel Early, and have a hard time finding out who it will be. I usually look at running styles and segments for this information, but I don't always get it right. When, I hear talk of the Pace duel it seems like the 2 dueling horses should be easy to detect. When there is a duel, I have trouble with who will survive the duel. Who has the energy to survive and who will benefit from the duel.
I also hear there will be "no pace" in a race. Is that just like saying there are no early horses in this race. If so how do you handicap that.
Thanks for any help
CaptDon100 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More on EARLY... For The Lead Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 6 07-14-2013 12:27 AM
Using RDSS with a sample race in my learning (Apr 13, 2013 - OP Race 2) NeedForSpeed RDSS 5 06-13-2013 02:28 PM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM
Slow early pace Tim Y Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 7 02-23-2009 12:21 PM
Beware the slow early pace lines Tim Y Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 02-03-2009 01:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.