|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW2X
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 23
|
RDSS is like 'spin the bottle' ??!
I tested all of the settings with RDSS2 and not one had the winner of the KD 11th race .please talk to me.someone I have not had any luck with the software.I read and read and it's like playing spin the bottle to get a good pick????????
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RDSS 2.0/Happy Holidays/Thank You! | Ted Craven | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 4 | 01-09-2010 06:03 PM |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 2 | 07-17-2009 11:09 AM |
| RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization | Ted Craven | RDSS | 1 | 03-07-2009 01:35 PM |
|