Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Kentucky Derby Day

Ok, 31 days to go for the big day.

I for one have quite a wonderful time waiting for this day each year, it has always have and always will present me with a challange.

A challange mind you it has won over the past 30 yrs or so, but I still get just as excited each year, Like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, the one that Lucy keeps pulling back each time, yep that feeling.

But this year will be the year , and I would like to invite all of you to come along for the journey and together we can take this day and make it the best day of the year for all of us, ( handicapping day that is ).

This year may be one of the few days I play for real money this year, personal issue's have much of my time this year, but not this day, I will not surrender this day unless I am dead and buried. I am sure that this site and the people here we can take Derby Day and knock one out of the park, and do all this with a plan of attack that rivals no other , maybe even , (if Allowed ) have our own little pool for some of the larger wagers, say Pick 6 and such, just a thought, not if againgst the rules though.

I will post here occasionally giving some thoughts on my wagering strategies, but to just have some thoughts out there to think about...

Maybe the following

Rolling Doubles in each race max bet 3x3

Rolling pick 3's in each race max bet 3x3x3

Possible 3-4 pick 4's on the card hopefully .50 still open on max bets

Pick 6 wager

Derby Superfecta , this is my all-time ,"Nemisis" it gets me each year, so far


Well this would be where you can tell me how crazy I am and how I should quit handicapping for good, or you can join in and we can collectively try to conquer this 1 day of racing at 1 track, sounds simple enough....yeah right !!

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kentucky Derby Mrbill Selections 15 05-09-2012 10:26 PM
RDSS1 and the Kentucky Derby Ted Craven RDSS 11 05-04-2012 07:32 PM
Kentucky Derby - Saturday Ted Craven Kentucky Derby Weekend & Cheering on the RDSS Teams in the P.A.I.H.L. Contest Finale 16 05-07-2011 01:04 PM
RDSS & Kentucky Derby Ted Craven RDSS 0 04-29-2010 07:22 AM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 2 07-17-2009 11:09 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.