Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > December Contest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

December Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Trick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenabugg View Post
what settings do you feel are best in rdss2 or in rdss
Welcome lenabugg

As Lisa in My Cousin Vinnie so beautifully puts it
Its a XXXX XXXX question LOL

No really what I use is not the "Best" way AND I don't think playing around with
the way Doc made Validator is the "Best way" either.
I use RDSS in Val 4 mode and I leave all the settings alone

Your going to get a much more intelligent response from Ted
So since he tweaks Val 4 I have always told people listen to Ted
and do what he does.

Bill

Last edited by Bill V.; 12-03-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BillV Bill V. July Contest 72 07-31-2012 01:41 PM
yo billv! Rverge Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 02-27-2012 09:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 AM.