|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Synergism A Forum for Synergism Users to discuss, exchange tips, post race workups. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
RDSS Synergism Conversion New Release A Smash Hit
RDSS Synergism Conversion New Release A Smash Hit
For those of you out there that had any doubts, I can assure you that Teds new release is a definite winner. Yesterday, I downloaded 3 tracks and tried a number of different workable set-up combinations for the Synergism 2 Conversion module. MNR was the last track that I looked at for the day and I settled into a method that I created for myself, that after trial and error, that I would work. I played 5 of the 10 races that I considered playable. Three of these races were scheduled for turf but came off the turf so the degree of difficulty was there. Take a look at these results: |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| gambling, horse racing, horse racing picks, horse racing selections, horse racing software |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RDSS -Synergism II Conversion Module - Test And Methods Applied | partsnut | Synergism | 3 | 08-08-2012 09:53 AM |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 2 | 07-17-2009 11:09 AM |
| RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization | Ted Craven | RDSS | 1 | 03-07-2009 01:35 PM |
|