Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Synergism
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Synergism A Forum for Synergism Users to discuss, exchange tips, post race workups.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Does anyone know - definitively - whether SYN2, and SYN3, expects Call Times in fifths or tenths of seconds?

Ted
Good question, Ted. I've always used fifths, but can't say definitively that's correct.

I *think* I asked Bob Purdy about this once, but I'm not positive. I spent a lot of time discussing Syn7 with him but am somewhat fuzzy about earlier conversations.

Is he still around? If so, you could ask him. He's always been gracious and helpful.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS Data Management alydar_ David RDSS 5 09-23-2010 06:38 PM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.8 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 3 07-28-2009 08:35 PM
RDSS Modeller Export Ted Craven RDSS 16 07-26-2009 05:30 PM
Import Old Race Cards Ted Craven RDSS 1 05-07-2009 08:25 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 AM.