Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > May - Practice
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

May - Practice Start a new Thread with your User Name - practice making Contest selections and posting your screenshot and decision explanation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #11
rmath
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,676
Ken, I am sorry that I have not kept any records for Val 4 settings.
I do not have enough time to run all the races both ways.
I like the Speculator mode , but use the VDC ratings as my final separator, this works best for me because of the difference in the values for beaten lengths.

My latest results of combining the top3 vdc and top3 comp srs has been very impressive.
Most of the time I end up with one or two final plays and get 70+% winners.
The 100 DTV setting only affects the Comp SR. and for the tracks I am playing gets me about 1 more winner in every 20 races as opposed to the 50 DTV setting.
Doc always said that if you could improve your results by at least one more winner in a 20 race cycle then it was worth doing.
This was why I am using the 100 Dtv setting.
Hope this helps you.
I am always willing to answer any questions about what I am doing.

rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Game Plan KGEN Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 10 03-25-2012 05:41 PM
14Apr-GP E/L2 seattlesnake RDSS2 / FAQ's 6 04-15-2011 02:41 PM
12Apr-MNR... seattlesnake RDSS2 / FAQ's 8 04-13-2011 04:53 PM
04Dec Stakes/Hcp Races seattlesnake Selections 5 12-05-2010 01:15 PM
Auto paceline templates /Betting real money testing it RichieP RDSS 87 10-05-2010 08:12 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.