|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 28
|
spn and ent
Hello all -
I'm new to the forum - old timer with Doc's stuff - having started in the late 70s with Phase 3. Very glad to have found this group of serious folks. Anyway: I see that spn (Sartin pace number) and ent (entropy) are shown and tracked in the export data of RDSS, but for the life of me - I can't find them in any of the program screens? Am I just missing something - or? Thanks - Gary |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| ent, spn |
|
|
|