Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > May - Practice
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

May - Practice Start a new Thread with your User Name - practice making Contest selections and posting your screenshot and decision explanation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
Barb Craven - My Practice Selections

This is from yesterday just after I found out about the practice week.
I keep my configuration on the defaults except for using DVT range of+/-15. I then put in the automatic PSS best of the last 3 perceptor, then I checked each horse to be sure I had the right line selected using the adjusted screen and checked the workouts if it is a lightly raced horse although in this race at Parx the horses are racing continuously. I then eliminated down to the the top 5 BL/BL using the primary screen. Then, as this is a sprint I started looking at the POH screen for the horses with the best 2nd fraction and second call, which was the #2 and as this is a longer sprint I looked for the horse with the best deceleration which was the #5. Then I moved to the energy screen looking for the best E/EP, again the #2, with the #5 having the best Hidden and TPP. then on to the BL/BL. For me tier 3 wins more times than not. As #5 was #1 BL/BL with lots of red and a good price, he was of course my first bet, with the #2 as my second.
If this was the contest I would have put $50 on the #5 and #2.
Name:  prx0525r7.jpg
Views: 2087
Size:  212.5 KB
Today I will post a route in advance, but I wanted to show how I pick a sprint.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ted Craven - my practice selections Ted Craven May - Practice 8 05-27-2012 10:43 AM
Barb Craven is under the weather Old Arkie Gal General Discussion 51 02-03-2012 09:31 PM
Barb Craven Woodbine Birthday Bash - May 8 Ted Craven General Discussion 22 05-09-2011 07:23 AM
Barb Craven barb craven 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest 4 06-05-2010 07:16 PM
Happy Birthday Barb Craven!! RichieP General Discussion 16 05-09-2010 09:11 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.