Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Have you ever wanted to say okay enough already!!!

Here is my Contest races for PA pick 4 Aqu late pick 4 races and yet I did not even come close and yet somehow I should have nailed it , so why did I not have it hammered, no ego here, but it seems my wagerig skills are still not where they should be, apparently.

here are my picks

$3 Pick-4: 3,7,8,9,12 // 4,8 // 2,4 // 1,9,12
Bets: 60 Total: $180


$5 Pick-4: 8 // 4,8 // 4 // 1,9
Bets: 4 Total: $20

And the results were

$2 Pick 4

8/11/14-3-6-4/6/8 (4 correct)

8 / 3 / 6 / 8


So very simple and yet look at my RDSS capping and tell me how I missed it, not using the 3rd rated horse at all is my guess, never hid 1 single horse this time, but should I have, Not this time I think

thanks all

patrick
441.50
Attached Images
    
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Record Keeping Spreadsheet Beta Testers Wanted Turbulator Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 14 08-03-2021 07:52 PM
$1.11 ROI flat Betting top two @ the Big "A" froggy RDSS 9 11-09-2011 11:02 AM
Actually coming to terms with your life pktruckdriver General Discussion 8 08-26-2011 08:07 AM
Sartin Library Renovation Project Ted Craven General Discussion 3 07-04-2011 10:13 AM
A Question Posed 1986 Bob Cochran General Discussion 12 08-30-2009 07:29 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:40 AM.