Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
mrhug
Grade 3
 
mrhug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Maryville, Tennessee
Posts: 52
RDSS strategies

I PMed this to Ted and he said it would be a good topic. I think this will help beginners like myself to start using RDSS more effectively while learning the methodology. I will try to put in a couple examples.
Thanks to everyone in advance.

Ted
Sorry to keep bothering you, but I am really trying to use RDSS correctly along with doing a lot of reading about the Methodology. There is a ton of information and it gets a little confusing some times. I have discovered that basically RDSS will give you the winner if you put in the correct pace lines, and I am getting pretty good at getting the winner in the top 3. However, I am having trouble getting the winner out of the 3. I would love to have some strategies to use with RDSS (might be a good topic for the forum). Also, I would love to know a strategy to find the place horse in RDSS.
Thanks
Melvin


Attached Images
   
mrhug is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS 2.0/Happy Holidays/Thank You! Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 4 01-09-2010 06:03 PM
Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 Ted Craven RDSS Info, Reference 2 07-17-2009 11:09 AM
RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization Ted Craven RDSS 1 03-07-2009 01:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.