Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
The Perceptor - What Is It's Purpose And Function?

The Perceptor - What Is It's Purpose And Function?

I've been using this function for the last 2 days and I've had success with it.
However, I will admit, I have no idea what it's purpose and function is.
It appears to me that this is the softwares conception of how the race should turn out. One might say it's predictive.

I did notice when used with the top 2 choices it seems to represent the Top energy and counter energy horse according to the users pace line selection.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and explain what it represents.
partsnut is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.