Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
BJennet
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 311
What is the correlation between Total Energy and VDC?

After looking at Rich's recent VDC/NP post, I was surprised by how closely the VDC results matched my results for TE, and became curious about their relationship. Since I never used Val and VDC is not available in Spec, it's not something I've tracked. However, its results seem similar to TPP, a factor I have tracked, which I found to be .97 correlated with TE, and the ROI difference was also negligible.

If anyone has done any testing in this area, or would be willing to do some, and post the results, I think it would be helpful to everyone.

Cheers,

B. Jennet
BJennet is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.