Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
I would have to see the Perceptor rankings.

I tend to use the best of the last three SRs, but if that line is Perceptor-ranked 2 or 3, and the next ranking up is within 4 SR points, I will take that line.

Thus, if the best of the last three is an 82 SR and ranked #3 in Perceptor, I will take the 2nd or 1st Perceptor line is the SR is no more than 86.

It may sound wacky but in conjunction with a decision model, it works for me.

EDITED TO ADD:
Now that I see that a later post has the Perceptor rankings, I would take line #2.

Last edited by clore1030; 09-24-2010 at 02:06 PM.
clore1030 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Howard was ahead of his time Tim Y General Discussion 31 09-30-2009 03:04 PM
How Important is TIME? For The Lead RDSS 3 09-24-2009 10:46 PM
Time Bill V. General Discussion 0 08-07-2009 05:24 AM
Beaten by a Nose, 85% of the time, Why? pktruckdriver General Discussion 24 07-01-2009 09:09 AM
Time to Pause/Recharge! Ted Craven RDSS 0 12-30-2008 05:33 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.