Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
JeffH
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 33
Pacelines...Again!

I have read the followups, the paceline manual, and a bunch of threads regarding paceline selection. The paceline manual says to always use last race unless there's a valid reason not to (wrong surface, distance, class, etc.). Then in a followup, it says to use the best of last 3 at a comparable distance and surface. Bill V, in a thread of his, says he uses best adjusted speed rating in last 3 where finished within 7.5 lengths of winner. I know the methodology has no rules; but in order to get consistent results, consistent paceline selection is mandatory. Consistent paceline selection requires consistent procedures "rules". If anybody would like to comment on their paceline selection procedure and success, I would like to hear it. I have been using the demo software; and have downloaded several cards; but to this point, I am not picking the correct paclines as often as I should be.
JeffH is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selecting Euro pacelines cdax RDSS 2 11-08-2009 02:12 PM
Pacelines RichieP Audio Collection 0 09-20-2009 09:05 AM
Contenders and Pacelines RichieP Audio Collection 0 09-15-2009 02:25 PM
PID Thursday pktruckdriver Selections 25 07-03-2009 05:55 AM
Mountaineer 4/28 - Compare notes?? sq764 RDSS 14 04-29-2009 08:47 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.