Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Philly is Back

I like to play Philly and today I was on target. After I bet, about 2 MTP, the
odds dropped significantly on my selections in all races that I played.
The highest payoff up to the 8th race was $ 9.60. Check out that exacta where I
won 0.90. But I am a happy camper as long as I can continue to zero in on the
winners.

Ernie
Attached Images
     
SilentRun is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wagercapping - Follow Up Articles Ted Craven Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 19 03-22-2010 05:06 PM
Philly 3 16 10 Late DD Bill V. Selections 2 03-17-2010 03:12 PM
Sartin Followup study RichieP General Discussion 20 12-03-2009 09:08 AM
How looking back on lost races can mess with our “intuition” – Part II mamojica Matchup Discussion 5 06-01-2009 12:43 PM
Can't get old RDSS back. froggy RDSS 3 01-11-2009 10:43 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 PM.