Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
lsosa54
Grade 1
 
lsosa54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
Mind Boggling ADW Stupidity

I haven't been this ticked off in quite awhile. Because of the dispute with Tracknet, NJ Bets is NOT taking the SAX, GP, or OAK signals. Living in NJ, NJ Bets is the only ADW I can legally use. This is literally the 1st time since I started 'capping in late 1988 that I CAN NOT BET SAX, period. I have to tell you that opening day is always a favorite of mine. What the hell happened to freedom of choice?!

Thank you Magna, Tracknet, CDI, and NJ Bets for not giving a #@%* about racing or your customers.

If anyone knows a way around this that doesn't involve offshore companies keeping in mind my NJ address, please PM me.

I'm still flabbergasted.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mr. Bradshaw on my mind Bill V. RDSS 5 04-26-2009 09:49 AM
The Mind for Consistent Results - Psychology of Trading & Wagering RichieP General Discussion 5 04-01-2009 12:01 PM
Mind Sharpening Cappin music Charlie D General Discussion 3 10-13-2008 09:55 AM
Intuition and the quiet mind - Test video #2 RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 7 08-27-2008 08:52 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.