Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #1
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
BC Classic THOROMATION

Some screenshots in THOROMATION. I tried to stick with SA lines when possible and I tried to give Zenyatta the best 9 furlong line possible. I don't like using 8.5 furlong lines in these races.
Attached Images
     
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thoromation II Manual Ted Craven Manuals 0 10-19-2009 05:39 PM
Marathon - Pacific Classic RichieP Matchup Discussion 12 09-07-2009 01:36 AM
BC Classic - Race 9 - October 25 Ted Craven 2008 20 10-26-2008 02:11 PM
Ladies Classic - Race 7 - October 24 Charlie D 2008 16 10-24-2008 06:33 PM
Pacific Classic Day Charlie D Selections 5 08-24-2008 10:29 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 AM.