Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
seattlesnake
Grade 1
 
seattlesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 304
Teflonic Attitude...

Bad Beats happen everyday at the races...just part of the game...
but I guess this race did affect me in some way because i dont usually miss 60-1 shots even with minimum bets since the 2nd choice was borderline odds requirement.....but I literally fell asleep on the couch but when my subconcious mind hears TVG givin out the $125 mutuel on TV ... LOL..... I got awake real quick!!!

Yes I could have done a lot of things differently...but oh well just a past event to learn from again....

note that I post all my picks on a daily basis before the races so as to not redboard ... review my albums

Just Hope somebody else had $$$$ on it... another day ...another dollar....good luck tomorrow!!!!

Name:  AQUR7.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  99.2 KB

Name:  OSAR6.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  101.6 KB
seattlesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hollywood 5/7 Matching RichieP RDSS 6 05-07-2009 09:26 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.