Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
help

Hi guys

Its great to be back. I actually am sitting at my desk
working races from Philly park I feel very good about myself I made the
tough decision and I respect and love those people who work hard to help me
make correct decisions

I have retired from my landscapping part time /good deed job

I'm ready to get serious !!!

I have a few questions I need some help and I appreciate
any time you can give me

Proplem 1

I want to bet 5% of my bank 2 horse win bets or place or show bets on 1 horse

Betting this way I win about 13 races every 20 and average
about $100 for every $80 I bet
This is informal spot recorded on 20 race cycles but its been consistant
since 1997

Is 5% too much for me to bet ??

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.