Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
CC Brown
AlwNW2X
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 20
Items on BL BL screen and Pace Balance speed

I have three questions.
1. What is VDC on the BL BL screen and how is it calculated. It looks like the ranking is from the ranking of 5 factors to the right. Is this correct?. If so I can find the spn-speed#, FX#,TS-total speed, TPP-looks like CPR#, but what is Epsalon?(E). I don't see that anywhere! What is and how do you use a Binder number when the ranking go 1-2-3-2 or 1? What are the fractals and how are they derived and how do you use them? I assume E means early, L means late- what does N mean?
2. Pizzola comes up with a pace balanced number to give a horse extra credit for being able to run and finish well against a fast pace. Is there such a Sartin number? At first I thought-energy, but if two horses run the same times no matter how you add up the velocity fractions they add to the same thing. Example: H1 22.5 45 110 1 1 1 1 H2 23 46 110 1 1 1 1 These still total the same energy don't they? Even though H1 is a better horse.
#. On the bl bl there is something denotes as BAL I also so it on another screen.. What is it and how do you use it?
Thanks for a reply.
CC
PS I watched one of the training videos and it got thorough the Velocity and Energy screen then stopped and coould not find one that followed.
CC Brown is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Race Analysis Confirmation using the VELOCITY SCREEN Bill Lyster RDSS 2 12-08-2011 01:19 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.