|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#15 | |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Yes
Quote:
Thank you. I see it now I used the 5th line I thought it was more compatable then the last race Maybe they were just using it as a prep for this race after the long layoff ? Lets see it run and get a good price Good Skill I'm heading out now to get done before the storm GS Bill to todays race I am with you |
|
|
|
|
|
|