Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
punch18
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 42
My plan for 2009

Hi everyone
Iam speaking as a brand new match up man. Thanks to a great person I will get the chance to read a book that cant be found any where. I do not plan to waste this gift. It will be returned in same condition. I will do what it takes to make this method work. I play poker semi pro and have the patience to sit and wait .

1. I will teach someone else the method..the best i can witch will be refer to hats area on bills board...lol hey if it aint broke dont fix it right.( my wife will be the person)

2. I will set up accounts for just lone early play period.

3. I will set up records per bill if possible to play 1 20 race cycle after reading the book and donating all profits or me swallowing the loss as a educational phase.

4. 6 months i will do another cycle with a bigger starting bank and donate all profits to the site.
granted this will probably be peanuts compared to what everyone else has given but it is the best i can do. I work in counseling of delinquent minors and love my job but income is not the best. I lost a finger from a child biting it off in 2008 and its been a crazy year for me and my family. And this gift richiep is giving me really means a lot
best of fun in 09 everyone
punch



*** *** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 12-30-2008 at 06:12 PM.
punch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
changing RDSS PP plan lonestarracefan RDSS 2 09-23-2008 12:05 PM
Running Style Question smilingtiger General Discussion 94 09-16-2008 01:23 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.