|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 153
|
there are two numbers graphs
I like these number graphs this is interesting I mentioned to Ted
that these screens looking at the slow or fast drop in the numbers shows me how the horse is decelerating in a number'picture form there are two screens like this Per furlong and Per 1/2 furlong line 1 seems to be drop slower which is good next is the En Gen both lines are early and line 1 has better total energy
__________________
![]() Doc and Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
|