Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Syn4 -- which variant setup is best to use?

Which is the best variant setup to use with Syn4?

You get different readouts depending on which setup you use.

Case in point, the Stephen Foster Handicap, which was the contest race here last weekend.

I lost that race. I used Syn4.

For the time being let's assume every paceline I picked was the proper one. Let's also assume that we are only interested in the TPR -- Total Pace Rating -- and SSR -- Synergy Speed Rating. Which variant setup is best to use?

As I mentioned, I lost this race.

Here's the initial setup:
Attached Images
 
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Synergism IV Setup Screen Houndog Velocity Programs 0 05-21-2007 04:19 PM
CT 05/16-6th race SYN4 Houndog Velocity Programs 7 05-16-2007 06:25 PM
Today's contest race/ Syn4/old school style RichieP Velocity Programs 18 03-26-2006 07:44 PM
Trackmaster Daily Variant? socantra Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 09-20-2005 09:29 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.