Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
Great People

Hi
I like to thank you all for the great time.
Mr. Brooks, Bill (Binder), Jeff (Shoeless), Jeff and Kevin (PhaseIII) and Richie. (How can you not love him). All very knowledgeable about Sartin Programs, Val, Spec and Syn.
Binder knows how to pass races, unless he understands the race, he will not bet. Full understanding of Val and Spec. I will use his directions on how to use the programs.
PhaseIII, excellent and methodical fellow, he came prepared with all the selections already made. Great knowledge of programming, his home grown software is very interesting. I will incorporate it in mine, with his permission.
Shoeless, he loves to read the DRF PP's, he has an uncanny ability to choose the right pace line. I wish I could do the same.
Richie, what can I say. He can handicapp a race in seconds. Great understanding of Sartin programs. I will use his suggestions.
I wish Kevin a good school year, he'll start tomorrow, bummer.....nice young lad.
Mr. Brooks, a young retiree, loves to spend time with his son. Great to see that. Wish him all the best.
Everybody brought to the table something to be learned from. As for me, I don't know what contribution I made, but the few hours that I spent with the group, I did learn one thing:

FRIENDSHIP
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 AM.