Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** > 2022 Bill Varone Memorial Cup
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

2022 Bill Varone Memorial Cup Our annual Contest honouring our website founder and late friend. Four weekend days - May 21/22 & 28/29

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2022, 01:28 PM   #16
CheckMark
Conley
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
Hi Ted sorry for the inactivity on here I have been working a lot lately and have not had time to be around the multiple forums that I am on but I have a few days off (counting today) that I was able to browse around on the internet and see that you are holding a contest this year again!

Count me in and good luck to everyone else I hope to get a good placing just like last year!

Conley
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 PM.