Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #1
CheckMark
Conley
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
Breeders Cup pp's

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone was getting the Breeders Cup advanced past performances for both days?

I am willing to purchase both days for my brother and I since our local racetrack is closed (Grand River Raceway) and they normally sell the Advance pp's and that is where we get it from

I can send payment through PayPal if you wish and send the files via email

If anyone is doing this that would be awesome and I would love to purchase the pp's from you!

Thanks all
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breeder's Cup skews championship status Tim Y General Discussion 6 12-01-2016 03:12 PM
Breeders' Cup Past Races - Example Database / 2010 Example Database repaired Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 0 10-24-2013 10:52 AM
Breeders' Cup 2012 Ted Craven 2012 1 10-30-2012 10:02 AM
Breeders Cup No Lasix Ban Houndog 2012 2 10-29-2012 11:55 PM
Breeders Cup 2011 a look back For The Lead 2011 1 11-07-2011 01:05 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.