Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
mick
Abiding Student
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
Greetings from New Orleans

Hello from the Fair Grounds Race Course in NOLA. (My 2019 Road Trips have started about 10 days early.)

It's a beautiful day in New Orleans with lots of sunshine and the temperature in the 60's, so I left my jacket in the car. I told my friend Galen that I was wearing my Saratoga shirt because they might think I was somebody. And it worked! They gave me a table at the finish line.

Last night I had oysters on the half shell, grilled grouper and an excellent local amber beer. Today, the appetizer was seafood gumbo and some delicious Louisiana iced tea.

There are a lot of 2YO stakes races today so I don't know how many bets I'll make but there's always the scenery, the food and the drink. Wish you all were here. We'd have a fine time.

Laissez les bon temps rouler.
Attached Images
 
__________________
mick

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Orleans Handicap RAMON201 Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 5 03-29-2014 07:03 PM
New Orleans 1993 Ted Craven Manuals 0 06-23-2012 03:14 PM
Energy - New Orleans March 1990 Ted Craven Manuals 0 06-23-2012 02:29 PM
New Orleans 1989 Ted Craven Manuals 0 06-23-2012 02:27 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.