Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...)
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
Psychotic Parakeet
Grade 3
 
Psychotic Parakeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Golden Gate Fields
Posts: 71
Arrow What really matters?

I need some guidance from you gurus here. I have been using Sartin Methodology since 2003, following this forum for nearly 10 years, and even had the RDSS software installed on my old Windows laptop a while back. I know there are some discrepancies with the program for Apple users, which is what I use now, so I had to create my own "Sartin" program from scratch using the Numbers program.

Anyways, long story short, but what factors and/or formulas really matter in deducing down probable contenders? I obviously have the classic EP, AP, SP, TT, FX, TTL, and E%, but I would like to add more to it, if possible. Are there certain factors that matter more at specific distances and/or surfaces? I am just getting back into the game, ironically it happened on Breeders' Cup weekend, and I am itching to go forward again.

I appreciate any insight, suggestions, and help you can offer me. Thank you so much!

-Laura
__________________
There is no power greater than knowledge...
Psychotic Parakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Class Still Matters vderdak Races of Interest 3 03-10-2013 07:58 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 AM.